Inspired by the $5 Starbucks drink and my much craftier sisters, I made my own green tea lemonade. For the perfect summer drink, you just need to grab two ingredients. I’m sure you can guess what they are:
- Tazo iced lemongrass green tea
- Your favorite lemonade. I used Simply
Follow the directions on the Tazo green tea box to make the tea:
- Place 1 filter bag in a big pitcher.
- Fill it up a quarter of the way with boiling water.
- Steep for 3 minutes and remove bag.
- Fill pitcher up to the half way point with cold water
Then just pour in the same amount of lemonade, or however much you like and stick it in the fridge. When you’re ready to enjoy, just pour some in a glass over ice.
GTL for days.
Leave a Reply